Time to Remember All Those Who Have Helped You throughout the Year!
As 2013 winds down with the Christmas season and with gift giving in full swing, it is important to remember all those who have been a great help this year whether they be teachers, service people, clients or colleagues.
At People’s Flower Shops, we have an incredible selection of items that say thank you and Merry Christmas or Feliz Navidad to all those people that have helped out so much. We’d like to share some of these great gift ideas with you to make quick work of your gift list and also make sure you do not forget any of those special people!
Christmas Flower Arrangements and Décor
What better way to say thanks than to provide someone with a gift that represents the spirit of the season. This is also a great way to help others decorate for the holidays and bring that cheer into their home, classroom, or office. Some great ideas include:
- Poinsettia plants in red or white, which are the symbol of the season;
- A fresh evergreen wreath or garland trimmed in different colors, flowers, and décor;
- A Christmas centerpiece for the table, with or without candles, in various sizes and colors;
- A fragrant cinnamon cider basket;
- A miniature decorated Christmas tree;
- Christmas cactus; or
- Any one of our decorative Christmas flower arrangements, including those arranged in a collectible like the Spode train collection.
Gifts and Gift Baskets
While not everyone may celebrate Christmas, you can still gift them with something that says thanks for all you did this year. One way to do this is to select something delectable from our collection of gourmet food gifts and gift baskets. Some of the highlights include:
- Chocolate dipped pears;
- Surf and turf gram dinner;
- Garlic and wine clams;
- Fruit and cheese basket;
- Cheesecake bites;
- Drizzle layer cake; or
- Chocolate dipped pretzels.
Don’t Forget that Personal Note!
Whatever you get these gift recipients, make sure to include a personal note that lets them know why you are thankful for them and what they have done for you. While gifts are definitely nice, it is the sentiment that often counts more and shows the person just how much you appreciate them!test