Make this the Best Valentine’s Day EVER!
To help you make this a Valentine’s Day to remember, we’re here with a wide range of unique flower arrangements, bouquets, and gifts not to mention some Valentine’s Day add-ons that include balloons, greeting cards, and stuffed animals.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Women
We have all kinds of gifts for women that is sure to delight your sweetheart. Here are just a few of the gifts we have available:
- Send her premium roses in all different colors and quantities that are hand arranged with greenery and baby’s breath in a tall glass vase.
- Go exotic with your flower selection, including the option to gift her with orchids, lilies, or tropical flowers.
- Tulips have arrived, and these make a special statement.
- Enjoy a wide range of gift baskets in various sizes and themes, including those that feature olive oil products, spa products, coffee and tea, fresh fruit or savory selections.
- If your gal has a sweet tooth, you can satisfy her with any number of sweet treats and freshly baked goods.
- If your girl has a green thumb, she will be sure to appreciate an indoor green plant or a flowering plant, dish garden, or basket of flowers.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Men
Valentine’s Day is for guys, too! We have a number of ideas for you to show just how much you care for that special man in your life:
- We have a wide range of sweet treats, including a premium Godiva chocolate tower, chocolate dipped cookies, brownies, cheesecake bites, a junk food survival gift basket and more!
- Another popular gift for guys is a scrumptious seafood dinner like our Main Shore Clambake. It has everything for a romantic Valentine’s Dinner for 2 (even the utensils, bibs, towelettes, seafood forks and a cooking manual!), including 2 live 1 1/2 lb. Maine lobsters, 2 pounds of fresh littleneck clams, 18 ounces of New England clam chowder, 2 servings of new potatoes and sweet corn, a whole lemon, clarified butter and oyster crackers.
Order Now for Valentine’s Day!
Although we always make extra preparations for the busiest day of the year, including ordering extra flowers, plants, and gifts from our partners as well as hiring extra staff and drivers, we do – and have – run out of flowers even before Valentine’s Day arrives due to the orders placed well in advance.
We don’t want to disappoint any of our customers. To make sure you get exactly what you want to make this the best Valentine’s Day ever, be sure to order now whether you visit one of our Albuquerque flower shops or order by phone, online, or through our Facebook page! Now is the time to do it!test