When you want to show someone how much you care or that you are thinking of them, one of the best ways to do so is with flowers. While it can be easy to decide on the right floral gift in spring or summer, it can be a little trickier in fall. That’s why we’ve put together this list of floral gift ideas perfect for fall. Check these out and see if anything jumps out at you as being a particularly good choice!
- Traditional Bouquet – Something traditional is appropriate throughout the year. A rose bouquet can be updated for fall with the inclusion of yellow roses and more fall-like add-ins. When it comes to flowers, nearly anything goes!
- Corsage – While a corsage is most associated with prom or homecoming dances, they can be a nice touch anytime you’re taking a loved one out for a night on the town or a fancy dinner. A matching boutonniere will complete the look. One of the best aspects of giving a corsage is that these are very affordable, making them a great choice for any budget.
- Sunflowers – With bright, yellow buds, the sunflower is the perfect flower for those weeks when summer and autumn overlaps. Using these as a centerpiece is also a great idea.
- Green Plants – Giving the gift of a green plant or other potted plant is a great option at fall. When you do this, you allow your recipient to enjoy the beauty for weeks or months to come—not just for a few days.
- Centerpieces – Another great gift option is giving a floral centerpiece. Then, not only is it appreciated as a gift, but your recipient can use it when he or she is entertaining or just enjoying a nice dinner with friends and family. A centerpiece can be customized for fall that includes some of the local flowers which bloom best this time of the year.
While these ideas are a wonderful way to show your feelings, they are only the beginning. If you’re looking for something unique and different, why not contact us directly at Peoples Flowers. Our team of talented floral designers would love to help you put together a gift of flowers that will be sure to put a smile on the face of the recipient!