Sunday, September 7th 2014 is a very special day! This is the day we celebrate some of the most important people in our lives—our grandparents. Grandparent’s Day may not be one of the holidays that everyone associates with fall, but it is a great time to show grandma or grandpa that you are thinking of him or her, even when you live far away.
One of the best ways to show your grandparents you care is by sending flowers. Florists today can deliver flowers near and far and have more options than they have ever carried before. You can find something that will put a smile on the face of even the pickiest grandparent. Some of our recommendations for this holiday include:
- Roses – While roses are normally associated with romance, a well-designed bouquet can be a great way to share these beautiful summer and autumn flowers with your grandma or grandpa. Roses also make a great accent piece when used with other flowers too.
- Sunflowers – A sunflower bouquet can’t help but put a smile on the face of whomever receives it. We offer both beautiful sunflower bouquets and mixed designs that offer the beauty of this sunny floral option.
- Fall Bouquets – Fall is just a couple of weeks away, so maybe your grandparents would like an attractive fall bouquet that they can display on the table or entryway. There is no better way to welcome the pumpkins, cool weather and fun of fall than with a beautiful fall bouquet.
- Tropical Collection – On the other hand, perhaps your grandparents would like to hold on to the warmth of summer for as long as possible. The tropical collection has some of the most attractive summer flower options available in a beautiful, display!
- Signature Collection – The People’s Flowers signature collection was developed so that we can share some of the most beautiful flowers we offer in bouquets that are unlike anything you’ll find elsewhere. We have designed these to show of the style and talents of our floral staff.
- Live Plants – If your grandma or grandpa isn’t the bouquet type, perhaps one of our live plants would be a better option. Call or contact us to find out what we currently have available.
Spend some time looking through the flowers available at Peoples Flowers. We’ve been voted the best in Alberqurque and we are spreading happiness far and wide. We can’t wait to deliver one of our beautiful bouquets to your grandma or grandpa too!