We often spend a lot of time stressing over the gift giving season — who to get what and such. You aren’t alone either as others all over are too looking for that gift that is just a perfect fit yet is not always easily found.
Though when you do find it, you know it and after that nothing is really better than the surprised expression a thoughtful gift leaves on a loved one’s face.
So what happens when you unwrap one such present? It is bound to happen at least once every year. That one present that tugs on your heart just a little harder than the others — the one that may just bring a tear to your eyes is one that finds its place a little closer to your heart than the others. So what do you do with that one special gift?
The Importance of a Thank You
Big or small, any gift you get deserves a thank you. Whether you say it once, send a card, or write out a sentimental letter explaining how much you love it, when you get a gift it is important to say thank you. Now though we aren’t talking about just any gift — we are talking about that one very special gift and with these we believe that saying thank you is only the beginning.
The Thank You Gift
While you won’t find yourself moved to do this for every gift, but like we said there might be just the one. With that one gift, you should not only be openly expressive of your thanks but should also do a little more for the person at a later time.
Below we have prepared a list of thoughtful thank you ideas that are sure to delight:
- Flowers: After all, we are a florist and with our great holiday sales going on, there isn’t a better time to give thanks with flowers. Take any one of our handpicked and designed bouquets or arrangements and you will surely pleasantly surprise anyone with your thank you.
- Wine: There is just something about the holidays and wine that goes together. If you want to especially thank someone this holiday season, why not try wine or maybe even invite them to a tasting? Be sure that they actually like wine first of course.
- Craft: A craft is an inexpensive and personal way to say thanks to anyone. Not to mention that the options for this choice are literally endless.
- Gift Basket: A gift basket is also a generous way to say thank you for that special gift.
- Handwritten Note: In the digital age of emails, texts, and posts, getting a handwritten card says you are truly thankful because you took the time to compose something on paper.
Giving thanks this holiday season is one of the best gifs you can give to loved ones!