Spring is here, and spring dances and proms are being anticipated all across Albuquerque. This is the time of year that Peoples Flowers creates gorgeous custom corsages and boutonnieres using the freshest florals, sure to add style and elegance to your ensemble. When it comes time to order, here are a few recommendations from the professionals.
* We have pre-designed corsages, boutonnieres, and wristlets that represent our top selling varieties – but if you’d prefer a custom arrangement, let up know! Based on the style and color of the dress, we can make suggestions you may not think of – resulting in a truly one-of-a-kind corsage.
* Corsages are generally comprised of a few seasonal blooms, spray roses, or orchids, and decorated with ribbons, feathers, or jewelry.
* Nosegays are small handheld bouquets, similar to bridesmaid bouquets. Give us a color scheme to work from, and the Peoples Flowers team will design a beautiful hand-tied arrangement.
* Coordinate the floral color scheme with the dress (or tie, if applicable). Bring in a swatch so our experts can design a complimentary corsage. Remember – the flowers don’t have to be the exact same color as the dress!
* If you are buying a corsage or boutonniere and are unsure of the color, stay neutral. Whites, creams, metallics and black will generally coordinate well with anything.
Although wearable flowers and proms go hand in hand this time of year, corsages are also popular for other events such as graduation ceremonies and Mother’s Day. Anytime you want to make someone feel as special as the occasion, call Peoples Flowers. Our flowers are sure to make any day more beautiful.