Each year, in the United States, teachers are honored during the first week of May as part of Teacher Appreciation Week, also known as National Teacher’s Week with the main celebration on Tuesday, May 7th for National Teacher’s Day.
This blog post offers some ideas for gifts for teachers as well as flowers for teachers from our wide selection of flower arrangements, plants, flowering plants and gifts.
Teacher’s Day Flowers and Teacher’s Day Gifts
Whether you are buying for an Albuquerque school teacher or sending a gift to a teacher you know in a different state, here are some ideas for you to consider:
- Get a greeting card and have your child fill in what they appreciate about their teacher. Have them add some personal artwork.
- Bake something for your teacher like cookies or brownies. Don’t have time? Check out our selection of delicious gourmet goodies that taste just as good!
- Flower arrangements are a beautiful way to show your appreciation for teachers. There is such a wide range of sizes, styles, combinations and prices that makes it easy to find the perfect one for a teacher or a few different teachers. This includes all types of spring flowers like roses, tulips, and carnations as well as more exotic flowers like orchids.
- Flower garden arrangements or blooming baskets are also a nice way to show your appreciation for teachers, especially those with green thumbs. They can enjoy it in the classroom or take it home as a long-lasting way to say thank you for their hard work.
- Green plants also make a great gift for teachers because they last a long time and can be enjoyed in the classroom as part of a lesson or be taken home to enjoy inside or outside.
- Gift baskets always make a nice option for teachers, especially if you need to buy for a few teachers or want to treat a whole department for their hard work. These gift baskets come in a wide variety of options, including fresh fruit, gourmet food, and even ones full of tempting treats.
Thank You is the Best Gift
Whatever you decide to get the teachers in your life, make sure you tell them in person, in a note, or on the phone how thankful you are for their efforts and consider them to be a true hero!