As if one celebration wasn’t enough, it’s time to think of two favorites that are back to back — St. Patrick’s Day on March 17th and the first day of Spring on March 20th. And, with spring comes gorgeous spring flowers.
This blog wraps up some of our new spring selections this year that you can gift to someone else to brighten their day or celebrate the spring holidays. Or, you might even consider picking up one or two spring flower arrangements for your home or office!
Spring has Sprung: Bring on the Spring Flower Arrangements!
Before we show you some of our spring flower arrangements, you might even think about some St. Patrick’s day delights to decorate your table over corned beef, cabbage, and green beer (or Guinness!). Here are some great St. Paddy’s Day gift ideas:
- St. Patrick’s Carnations: This festive arrangement is brimming with green carnations, seeded Eucalyptus, and other accents in a clear ginger jar vase.
- Irish Delight: With its wonderful white color and hint of fragrance, this stylish flower arrangement will make St. Patrick’s Day extra special.
- Caddy Snacks for St. Pat’s: Not every celebration for St. Pat’s Day has to be about flowers. This gift basket combines the best of St. Patrick’s Day with Golf! Recipients can tee it up on the back nine or anytime with Cashew Roca, smoked almonds, Sonoma cheese sticks, chocolate cookies and a package of golf tees!
Then, there are all the beautiful spring flowers that are here now for your enjoyment. Here are two of our many spring arrangements ready for you:
- Spring Bouquet with Iris: This beautiful and bright arrangements has many cheery colors, including pink, purple, and yellow bound to make any recipient smile. It comes in a clear vase so you can see it in its full glory.
- Simply Spring: This gorgeous arrangement also brings all the colors of spring to one vase with varied shades of pink, purple, and yellow as well as generous greenery and a colorful ribbon around the vase to finish it off.
All of these arrangements are available now, so be sure to place your orders for gifts, spring celebrations, spring wedding or spring party, or just as fresh décor for your home or office.
Also, don’t forget to set your clocks this weekend by springing forward one hour on Saturday night for daylight savings time, which starts on Sunday, March 10th.