Celebrating National Rose Month
There are many ways to celebrate National Rose Month:
- Plant a rose bush or tree to make a space a bit greener and prettier!
- Visit a botanical garden to enjoy the roses in bloom.
- Send someone you love some roses so they can celebrate this special month as well!
- If you are getting married in June, feature roses in your wedding flowers and wedding bouquet.
Our Rose Selection
To celebrate National Rose Month, we are already stocking up with extra roses from our farming partners to ensure that there will be plenty of roses to enjoy throughout the month of June. Here are some of our latest designs that incorporate roses:
- English Elegance combines roses with hydrangea and greenery to reflect an English garden style flower arrangement.
- Our Roses and Lilies arrangement combines two gorgeous flowers together in a large glass vase that is both elegant and sophisticated.
- Precious Pink combines blush roses, tulips and hydrangeas with greenery in a contemporary cubed glass vase.
- Wonderfully White is a lovely monochromatic arrangement of premium white blooms arranged in a vase that includes white roses, of course! It’s simple but stunning.
- To get ready for summer, enjoy the Summer Breeze arrangement with bright, multi-hued flowers, including roses, daisies, and more in a chic glass cube.
Of course, we also have simple rose bouquets and rose arrangements that can be ordered in any quantity – from a half dozen to multiple dozens. And, we have a wide range of colors, including red, pink, lavender, white and yellow.
Rose Delivery Service
Our hand delivery service ensures a personal touch while keeping all the flowers as fresh as possible so you or loved ones can enjoy them over an extended time.