We’ve put together a short list of gift ideas for both special days. Here is just a taste of what we offer so you’ll want to come visit our Albuquerque flower shops or shop online.
Gift Ideas for the Father-in-Law
- The Maine Lobster Gram Seafood Bake is overflowing with seafood, including two lobster tails along with mussels, scallops, corn, potatoes and garlic butter sauce.
- An All-American favorite is a homemade apple pie that oozing with apples, sugar, and a buttery crust.
- The Bromelaid Garden combines flowers and plants with a flowering plant that features bold colors.
- The Schefflera Plant is a lush green plant that is perfect indoors at home or the office.
We also have many masculine flower arrangements as well as other plants, gourmet food, and gift baskets for that special father-in-law.
Gift ideas for Friends
Gifts for friends really depend on their taste preferences, but here are some general ideas that illustrate the range of what we have to offer for International Friendship Day:
- Orchids in decorative containers come in a wide range of colors and container choices.
- Our Gerbera Daisy flower arrangement is a perfect summer choice as it comes in a vibrant array of colors within a glass bubble bowl.
- Among our delicious food gifts is the Drizzle Layer Cake, which is a vanilla layer cake with chocolate mousse filling that is topped with vanilla buttercream frosting and chocolate drizzles.
- Another sweet treat is our Devilishly Delicious Chocolate-Covered Cookies, which are cream-filled sandwich cookies that are covered in either milk or white chocolate.
- Our Dazzler flower arrangement is a colorful array of flowers in purple, pink, yellow and red.
Deliveries for Special People
We deliver throughout Albuquerque, New Mexico as well as across the United States. Order now so you can celebrate these two special days!